Sunday, March 10, 2013

Fortune Cookies

Apparently no one wants to work for me. I don't really lose in this situation. You do. 
Just imagine a whole week without my crazy antics. Sounds horrible. 

Last Night my friend Erica bought over her X-Box and we played Dance Central. It's fun but some of the Dance moves are ridiculous. I danced a lot but my favorite song to dance to was "I'm Sexy and I Know It" this song wasn't the best song to dance to but the way I presented myself was damn sexy. That's right I hiked my shorts up to my neck and was super sexy!



Maybe I'll have Erica film me next time with a similar outfit.
If someone steps up to the task of being Captain of the S.S. MMUBCL
I'll be more inclined to embarrass myself 


So I've been really looking forward to the future to finish off my college education. Pretty much anything to keep my mind preoccupied. Arizona, Graduating, ANYTHING. However in my craving for Chinese food I stole two fortune cookies from Panda Express and my first one said "You will soon witness a Miracle" this better be one got damn amazing miracle. And the other "Look towards the future, but not so far as to miss today." Well shit. I definitely have been missing out on the days to meet the future. Its like those industry god at Panda Express just knew this one was going to me. Some times it odd to see how fortunes apply to your every day life. However there may be some haters out there because Fortune Cookies are so vague its ridiculous. I like fortune cookies. I think they speak the simple truth that many of us forget. Like this one reminds me to take a hint from Ferris Buller and slow down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment