Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Bad Habit

I have a confession to make. I smoke cigarettes at least once a week. Yeah... I don't really tell people that information. I just feel like everyone would be so disappointed in me, but it is time to come clean and be honest with myself and others. It's usually a few late at night just to unwind and relax, definitely a way to calm the nerves. I know it's a bad habit but I don't think I will ever be able to quit. I started years ago and haven't really tried to quit. It is so unhealthy and it does more damage than good.  It is almost like my subconscious craves them, because I smoke cigarettes all the time in my dreams.

Zing! Of course these lungs don't actually inhale smoke. I had you going there for a bit didn't I! But, I am not entirely lying. I smoke a lot of cancer sticks in my dreams. I realized this the other day, why am I consistently smoking in my subconscious but I have no desire to do so in reality? I have no idea how long it has been going on for but I'd say at least since high school.

 I need a licensed psychologist to dissect my inner thoughts.
Well, I will also take and unlicensed opinions from a few of my readers. 
Why do I smoke like a chimney stack subconsciously?

3 comments:

  1. It's your inner rebel. She probably lives dangerously, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to smoke in my dreams, too. I also have dreams where I can float in the air and other dreams where all my teeth crumble and fall out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you're a month early but totally got me.

    ReplyDelete