Friday, March 1, 2013

Too Skinny!

I got my WONDER WOMAN BIKINI in the mail and it is FABULOUS! However all I can think when I see this picture is shit... I need to gain some weight.

Maybe it is a bad picture, there is some awkward shadowing that cuts out a portion of my body, but I just see my rib cage. Maybe I'm self conscious about it and I look fine. Most people never consider skinny people to be weight conscious. I've always been thin. It is just who I am. The heaviest I've ever been in my life is 125lbs. I experienced rolls for the first time, I had no idea how unpleasant it could be. I worry about being too skinny. I have no idea how much I weigh now but I'm going to assume it isn't enough. I often forget to eat. I'd blame it with the stress and school work (yeah believe it or not I often forget at least one meal a day. It's not till dinner time when I realize- holy shit I'm fucking hungry) If you place a meal in front of me you damn well be sure I will eat it. However reminding myself to eat is like reminding someone who had a concussion for the billionth time what happened.

Its a good thing no one has put me in charge of tiny people (kids). I'd probably leave them at home with the stove on and have highly flammable objects near by.

I sent the copy of the Doors work to a couple of people and all of them were appalled that this was a college students work. It makes me smile I'm not the only one who thinks the Door is an idiot!

1 comment:

  1. You are perfect. Gain a little, lose a little, whatever. Still perfect. "Why", you ask, "does my crazy aunt think I'm perfect?"
    It's quite simple, really. It's because you totally rock a Wonder Woman bikini. You are so AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete