Monday, June 11, 2012

Acupuncture?! AAAAHHH!

Day 123, Today is acupuncture day...I'm freaking nervous, I will tell you how it went when I get back. I've heard it just feels like a tap. Still acu= Sharp so it is technically called SHARP PUNCTURE!

So I have now emerged from the acupuncture appointment. It was kind of painful. Not like super painful. But the insertion of the needles felt like just that, needles being placed into my body. I felt super relaxed but at the same time I feel like it did jack shit. I don't know what to say. It could of been a waste of money like airborne- that stuff does jack shit mom you'd be better off taking a placebo, it would be cheaper. I'm not a big believer in 'miracle cures' I guess I figured acupuncture was another one of those treatments.

This is kind of what I looked like except I'm pretty sure they covered the top part of my ass. Which would of been really awkward to share. I also was hooked up to the electricity treatment and heat therapy. The electric part was freaky, when she went a bit to high it felt like someone was freaking shocking my ass. Well not THAT painful but uncomfortable.


Anyways, more about that later. I just feel glass half empty today. I'm just exhausted. Since Friday I've studied 22 hours. I probably will be here for at least 6 or 7 today.

Attack of the Adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment