Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Science of Sexual Selection

Day 118, Another massage day. It was rough! Painful and uncomfortable. I ended making an acupuncture appointment so hang in there for details. 

Only 9 more days in my miserable apartment! It's getting so close to where I don't have to deal with dumb bitches! I just need a solid night of sleep. I woke up at 5 am and my mind told me there was someone in my room. I may have freaked myself out. I went to turn on my light to face this stranger however I said to myself ;Victoria you dumb ass no one is in here, go the fuck to sleep' I listened to myself, I could of died last night guys. Or at least my imagination thought I could of. 

Do you ever feel like people are looking at you? I'm having one of those days where I just feel like everyone around me is scrutinizing me. I'm being 100% paranoid. My brain has broken. Any smart person want to donate theirs to me? I could use it, especially one with great knowledge retention or photographic memory. IIn return I will give you a brain that doesn't think all the time and may panic when you get to close to a automatic door when it doesn't open automatically. 

It's time for Scientific Talk with Victoria! Today's Topic: Nice Guys who complain as to why the opposite sex always chooses the douche bag over nice guys. The fact is we are animals. Take away technology and advancements, we are naked omnivores. Now sexual selection plays a huge parts of our animistic instincts. Men competite for females, and females chose who their mate will be. The male that has the best show in our human case is gonna get dat ass. When you dim sex down to the basic behavioral science, females want to choose males with the best genes, the highest survival rate. Now the real argument is what are people supposed to be monogamous? Polyandrous? Polygynous? I believe that we are supposed to be monogamous because of the altrical young, can't take care of one by yourself.  To sum up the guy with best show- muscles, healthy, will have better genetics than that weak guy who could not protect the potential family. Sorry if my scientific banter makes no sense to your non scientific brain. 

This one is for my father, I felt like he would appreciate this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment