Saturday, June 2, 2012

Allison's Birthday is TODAY!

Day 114, STORAGE UNIT DAY!

This morning Rachel and I took a butt load of stuff to the storage unit! It was a success! Thank you Dad for letting me borrow the truck, it has made our lives SO MUCH EASIER! We now have lots of room in the apartment. Thank god it will no longer be ours!

Today in the USA is Allison's 23rd Birthday! She technically turned 23 yesterday in France, but I am celebrating it today! Allison- I cannot wait for you to be back in the states! I'm glad you will be here, however New York is still too far away! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


I'm working my way down on my to do list...unfortunately I can't find my To Do list. That is a real shame. I'm going to continue working on my paper now. Only two pages left!


No comments:

Post a Comment