Thursday, June 7, 2012

Crunch Time!

Day 119,  Excuse me while I freaking panic, I have a lot due tomorrow. Sometime I think to myself. Is college worth it. I could make a lot more money if I was a prostitute...

I calculated out my grades I have B's in all of my classes as of now. However they are like 80% B's. Which means I have to get B's on the final to get B's or C's in the classes. Fuck man. Right now this feels fucking impossible. Since Final Projects have kept me busy I still feel superbly screwed for final exams. They are less than a week away and I have barely studied for any of them. My last final project is due tomorrow so I will be in serious study mode. Like super duper serious. Study, eat and sleep. In that order mind you.

My internet is poopy here in the library making it super difficult to do anything like download assignments. Education should not be this difficult. right?

Only 8 days til I get to move out! I should get a spiffy counter to show how excited I am to leave that shit show!

Rachel showed this to me. I really appreciated it.

No comments:

Post a Comment