Tuesday, June 12, 2012

FINALS :S

Day 124, Tuesday of Finals week. 

Today is my ornithology final at 6pm. I'm not sure if I'm ready. I'm almost prepared for the new material but but the old material has some cobwebs on it. I can't wait to be done with this term! 

 It's a good thing I'm wearing matching underwear. For some reason that makes the day feel 10x better. I mean come on how freaking cool would you feel looking like this.I think I would be able to do anything that day! Especially if I was channeling Wonder Woman! Unfortunately I do not have matching superhero underwear...

 I studied for 10 hours yesterday racking my total finals studying time to equal 32 hours in four days. Which is equal to a full time job. That's right studying is my job. Well wish me luck folks here goes my studying for my first final!

I LOOK FABULOUS DARLING!



No comments:

Post a Comment