Friday, June 15, 2012

Moving Day!

I'm such a good person. You can go ahead and argue with me otherwise, however I found someones iphone last night and I returned it. Some sleezy person may  have just stolen it. But no, I, Morally Correct Victoria decided to not steal a new iphone but to return it to it's rightful owner. However she fucking took her sweet time to pick it up. Didn't get it till 2am! Fuck, that is WAY past my bedtime.

I had to move out of my apartment today. It was the longest day ever! The day started 8am and the moving ended at 4pm. I'm exhausted. I'm done with dumb bitches forever!

I almost forgot about blog...I'm am at the beach house with Rachel drinking beer and girl talkin.

I feel like i'm not done with finals. Blerg. I need to let myself relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment