Saturday, June 9, 2012

Stoopid Brian

Day 121, I know I spelled Brain wrong in the title (obviously I spelled stupid wrong to but I hope you have a sense of humor) I was making fun of  myself for confusing brain and brian all the time.

Finals Studying COMMENCE! I shall become the most unintelligent person in the next few days. The only thing I will know about is birds and ecological communities. You could ask 'Victoria what time is it?' and I'd reply 'Sexual Dimorphism'.

The time really 10:30 and I am already in the library. I would be studying but I'm waiting for my partner in crime (Rachel) to finish reviewing something so we can discuss stuff. Since we are taking ornithology together we study together. Great way to learn things. We also get some good giggles out if it. I'm trying to finish today's blog prior to studying so I don't get distracted by my unfinished personal life.

Thank you to the 6 people who voted in the poll. That would actually be 5, because I voted too. There is another poll YAY FOR AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION! There is a new pole to the Right that asks you if I s should return to facebook or not. You should tell me how you feel.

Time to study birds! 

No comments:

Post a Comment