Sunday, June 3, 2012

I Drank too Much Last Night

Day 115, I drank too much last night.

Do not assume that I am hungover. I just drank too much for the work I have to do today. Last night was battle of the bands and there were too many people. It smelled to much like booze, too much like cigarettes and too much like weed. Because of these factors I went to Harrison's for karaoke and got drunk enough to have a really good times with friends. I am completing homework today. A task difficult in itself is a lot harder with lack of sleep. I need a nap nap.

Fortunately I just have to fight that I drank alcohol last night feeling, you know that weird feeling you get in the morning. Maybe I am just weird. I just need to hydrate, and eat greasy foods!

This is just 100% adorable! Can I have a duck?




No comments:

Post a Comment