Friday, June 8, 2012

Spongeformia Squarepantsii

Day 120, Only 7 days until I move out of this shit hole, only 6 days until I am returning to the land of facebooking. Life will be bliss in a week. Well blissfully..er. Rachel, Partial Boyfriend Josh and I will be moving out the big comfy couch today!

I found this next scientific thing super hilarious. Spongebob Squarepants name actually makes 100% sense.I StumbleUpon this Wikipedia site. The creators named Spongebob Squarepants after a sponge species called Spongeformia Squarepantsii. No joke Squarepantsii....His name is not just funny, it is actually a living thing! However they are not square, nor do they have pants. You'd be surprised how scientific Spongebob actually is and how often they crack marine jokes. It makes me giggle all the time when they throw invertebrate words in and marine terminology.
*Apparently I can't read, no surprise there, this sponge was named after spongebob, not the other way around. Yay Dyslexia!*


Still working on my final project! Almost done, except now there is extra credit avaible which I really need. I am not going to be able to memorize everything I need to. FREAKING OUT MAN!

Well now later in the day the couch got moved and moving out is more of a reality :) I'm super excited to get rid of this drama shit. So nice! Tomorrow is going to be a big study day. I have lots to do and time is now my enemy. I can do it! So now i'm going to watch a movie/do extra credit and I hopefully my sanity will stay with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment