Monday, June 4, 2012

Welcome to Dead Week

Day 116, So sleepy, I shouldn't of stayed up so late checking the years of coins... I'm so cool. That's right. The oldest coin located in my room is from 1958. 

It is dead week or as I say Sweat pants week! Even though I am currently wearing jeans do not expect a well groomed Victoria. That is not to say I am dirty, I mean no makeup, hair=whatever I wake up with, and comfort is key. My to do list is shortening. Now I only have to do my Ornithiolgy extra credit, my final project for population dynamics, and a quiz, followed by finals! AH! When will I ever find time to start studying?! I want to study in the library, but the chairs have been wreaking havoc on my lower back. Tomorrow I am cancelling a chiropractic appointment, adding a massage and possibly an acupuncture appointment. My body is a hot mess. Acupuncture worries me, but my massage therapist and chiropractor have been suggesting it. Guess it can't hurt to try. From what I hear there is really no pain. I will keep you all posted. I've been here for 30 min and my back is already saying WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME!

I didn't say anything two days ago but I would like to One of my favorite little old ladies, Kathryn Joosten died two days ago from lung cancer. I just thought it was sad, I always enjoyed watching her on tv. She made me smile as Mrs. Mclusky in Desperate Housewives and I loved her in the Scrubs episode 'My Old Lady' as J.D.'s first experience with accepting death.

I found this freaking hilarious and I wish I had three awkward kittens to play with
 because when you are little, awkward is adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment