Friday, June 1, 2012

Would you? I wouldn't!

Day 113, Finally, its Friday. Oh shit...it's Friday! AHH! But Happy JUNE!

I want Saturday Morning to be here! Because Rachel and I are taking a load to the storage unit! SO EXCITING! Moving out!

I realized that there are only 14 days left of being Facebook free. Technically after my final Thursday the 14th I am allowing myself to enter that world again. Funny how time flies when you aren't on Facebook. And that final day I shall write a poignant message to all of my readers. I wish I could start writing it now, but we still have more time together my pets! Yes, I just called you pets.

I currently am writing my ornithology paper -but Victoria! How are you writing a blog AND writing a paper?!- Well folks, I'm freaking talented! Well I'm taking a mini break from the paper. I just have so much to say.......... I guess not.

I would just like to share a 'you're dumb' for the day.
My obnoxious, irresponsible whores of roommates- you know the two. Were loudly talking about how they are going to get a dog next year. This is what Irresponsible Bitch #1 says
"Yeah, we are going to get a dog next year, I'm thinking a Pit Bull. So what is going to happen is I am going to buy the dog, but it is going to be a house dog so everyone is going to pitch in for food and anything else the dog needs. And when we part ways I am taking him with me because I bought him."
Rachel and I had a long talk after we overheard this. Were laughing- Are you fucking kidding me?! I would NEVER pay anything for her dog *note this will be next year we will not be living with them we are just sharing our opinion* Here is what we came up with:

  • That is like us buying a video game for my Wii but when I leave I get to keep it- even though you paid half
  • That is like splitting concert tickets but when it came to concert time only I got to go because it is mine. 
  • So if her boyfriend moved in, you would the roommates have to pay to feed him? 
Would anyone else actually agree to this? Does she really think people will pay for HER dogs food? I wouldn't! Anyone who would seriously agree is stupid. I envision this not going well. Starting a new responsibility by being irresponsible that should work great!

To the right there is a poll concerning this issue, it will expire in a week so click an answer and let me know! AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS FUN! (It will expire in a week so sorry if you read this past June 8th 2012)

2 comments:

  1. ...and at the end of the school year, the dog gets dumped or left at the apartment when everyone leaves.
    I hope no one will let them have a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately stupidity is not a factor that people look into when selling a dog.

    ReplyDelete