Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pity Party Over Here

Day 117, Hang on to your butts (Jurassic Park Reference), it is going to be a depressing bloggity blog.

Today is one of those days where I just feel down, blue, filled with melancholy (I learned that word from Sleeping Beauty, Maleficent says it. Disney teaches us so many things). What is it that is making me feel, so shitty. My theory is that I had final projects due, it is dead week and I have yet to start studying for finals. There is this cloud of worry above my head and I am unable to open my umbrella to prepare for the rain.  I try not to be a depressing in blogs but sometimes its hard not to. I thought my to do list shrank but my studying for courses grew. I feel 100% totally fucked. And being unable to sit for a long period of time in the library is making it rather difficult. I know I will make it through this trying period but right now if feels like I'm 6 feet under. Who wants to make me a ladder? Throw me a rope? Anything?

I am exhausted. I didn't really sleep last night. I'm sure making it difficult for me to successfully survive finals. My back is getting worse. I can barely sit in the damn library chairs. I'm just Debbie Downer today. I am going to throw a pity party. Anyone who wants to show is more than welcome to. There will be party hats and lack of enthusiasm.

If you can barely read what it says:
'Welcome to my pity party, help yourself to a glass of self-loathing'

No comments:

Post a Comment