Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Slim Shady is an Oscar Winner

Day 125, It's odd. I've been wanting to get facebook back for the last  however many months but now I'm considering just holding off. I'm not promising anything though!

In other news, my ornithology final went well! It was long TONS of writing but it did go well. I am now preparing for my Community Ecology Final which is tomorrow at 9:30am and I am NOT prepared! SCARY! I went to my professors office hours- which I had told her I would be attending over email  and she never showed up. Thanks Professor Jack Ass. That may have been a little mean however I'm a little high strung right now.

I would just like to point out that this man as an Academy Award. Old people, you may not recognize this face. This is Slim Shady AKA Eminem. I find it funny that he has one. He is just one of those people you wouldn't expect to have one on his self. Now he won an Oscar back in 2003 for Lose Yourself' which I believe is a good rap song. It is just interesting.



The reason I bring ole Marshall Mathers up is because I've been really into rap lately. Maybe it is my pent up anger that can be released through the tense sound of rap. Who knows. But one this is for sure Pandora knows who they are advertising to.

  • When I listen to a rap/pop station- pampers commercials, laptop commercials, you name it
  • When I listen to film score station- cat commercials. 
There for rap and pop listeners have kids and technology and instrumental listeners have cats
My theory is flawless!

No comments:

Post a Comment