Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Change-Up!

WHOA! CHANGE UP! The blog has different clothes on! I felt like it was time for a color change.
 Pink was just too...
PINK!

I would like to say my week is awesome but complicated. Tuesday is my Monday and actual Tuesday and Wednesday. Wednesday is more complicated. Wednesday is my Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Thursday is my Wednesday actual Thursday and my Friday. Did that confuse any of you? Basically every day is Wednesday! Does my logic work? I feel like the multiple Wednesdays may confuse you.

Tuesday= Wednesday because there are 3 days left of my week
Wednesday=Wednesday because, well it is Wednesday and it is in the middle of my week.
Thursday=Wednesday because is the Third day into my week, which is normally a Wednesday.

I'm going to stop now.
I've been hooked on Bridezillas. Evil crazy bitches. I don't know how these crazy ladies get men...The people on these shows are terrible people. But gosh, I can't stop watching.

This song feels like it should be in Oceans 11 or something during a sneaky part of a heist. Can't you see Matt Damon & George Clooney stealing shit to this music.


No comments:

Post a Comment