Sunday, September 16, 2012

Locks of Love

Lazy Sunday

 I'm trying to pack for Corvallis. However I keep getting distracted.
 Like I found a memory card for a camera. 

This is the cat I was talking about in my past bloggity blog. 
Molly has been gone since July 25th 2008. I still think she is the prettiest cat :)

I'm a little nervous, do you see these long beautiful locks of flowing, shiny brown hair.
 I'm removing them tomorrow. They are leaving my head to Locks of Love
If I am brave enough to remove them I will take a picture to show you the new do! I promise though, I will not go all Miley Cyrus on you guys. Props to her though for that daring hair style! I would never myself go with that style ever but hey we are all individuals.


Enjoy the rest of your day you crazy readers!



No comments:

Post a Comment