Saturday, September 29, 2012

Some Sexy Ladies

Hey! We have to make it fair now don't we! While writing this blog I noticed I don't have as much to say about their sexy. I have a few defining features here and there but mostly all I have to say is she's pretty.

Prior to Some Sexy Ladies. It is the first weekend of school and I am in the library studying. WOOT. I feel like I can't afford to not study and get behind. Little nervous about this term but I think I can manage.

Back to the Ladies!

1. Scarlet Johanson- Did any one else notice her ass in the avengers, because I did. So attractive, in a non-lesbian way of course. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Dat Ass!

2. Natalie Portman- Just such a sweetheart!

3. Mila Kunis- Does this woman have sex appeal or what?! And why the fuck was she with Creepy Macaulay Culkin for like 8 years? Well I think she is quite a pretty lady. 

4. Elizabeth Taylor- Could anyone ignore her young classic beauty? I don't think so.


5. Tina Fey- Because funny is sexy. Especially in Liz Lemon form. 

One this I noticed about my sexy choices is they are all brunettes.
 If you haven't seen you can Click Here to check out 
Some Sexy Men Blog to see those choices. 
(Well Scarlett is a blonde) but out of all  my choices they all have brown hair. What does that mean? All my zero many gentlemen callers who are blonde are shit out of luck. 


No comments:

Post a Comment