Friday, September 28, 2012

Some Sexy Gentlemen

I was very focused today in the library. Getting shit done you know! 
But then my pen runs out of ink. FUUUUUCCCCKKK
I realize I have no other pens. And I hate writing in pencil because is smudges and looks terrible for future studying. So my productivity went to shit and I made an Attractive Man Blog.

Lets get down to brass tacks. I have never done an attractive man blog. It is about time I do a shallow blog. I would make it a little cruder but gotta keep it semi-family friendly. 


1. George Clooney- Believe it or not George is slipping on the number one man in my life. I guess after a eight year obsession I need to change my main man. 

2. Harrison Ford- ESPECIALLY AS INDIANA JONES-what can I say I'm a sucker for a rugged man look! He may be 60 but he is still smoking today. 

3. Young Val Kilmer- Let me will reiterate YOUNG VAL KILMER! Old Val Kilmer doesn't really make me swoon. Val is a victim of old man fat. It happens to many celebrities. He has got the sexiest lips ever. I once met at guy on Halloween who had his lips...I called him Val Kilmer Lips. 

4. Chris Evans- Captian America is probably his best character he plays, because he isn't a sleeze. He probably is also the only guy on the list who is closest to my age. His rippling biceps are enough for me. 

5. Jason Segel- Only 10 years older than me. He just seems like a sweetheart. 

6. Christian Kane- Oddly enough he is one of those few men who can pull off longer hair. When I say that I don't mean his shoulder length locks. I mean...eh the more I think about it the less attractive he becomes so I will stop and enjoy this particular image of hair. 


7. Bradley Cooper- Sure he always plays jerks, but damn. His looks for sure make up for it. Or at least I think so. Maybe I just keep getting lost in those eyes!

There are more but I can not really think of any more on a hungry stomach. 






No comments:

Post a Comment