Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Women's Thoughts

My internship is officially over. I've spent the last two days sleeping in my bed. I can feel my muscles deteriorating already into fat. This means I better start working out. I can only maintain the shit eating if I can say in shape-o. I miss the people at the barn. I get so lonely in Grants Pass. I love my cat and everything, but I usually feel like our conversations are very one sided...

Didn't really do much today. Just went to Methford with the pops. I also watched a bunch of dumb dumb dumb movies. Night at the Roxbury, Superstar, Clueless, Coming to America, and  What Women Want. What Women Want is Mel Gibson being able to hear womens thoughts. It got me thinking. There would not me a man who would come close to me with my weird thoughts. I have a very good filter, it's a shit show up in here. If someone could hear my thoughts they might discover I am singing to myself rather than listening to their conversation... There is a certain thought that I will tell my bestie Rachel because she will laugh her ass off. But fellow readers you do not need to know!

I'm planning a vacation with Rachel at Silverwood! It is in Idaho. It is cheaper than Disneyland and is 7 hours closer. Then after that school starts. BLLLLAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!






No comments:

Post a Comment