Saturday, September 15, 2012

Open Condom Store

I'm not obsessed with cats I swear but my Pounce pet is currently dreaming. She keeps grunting and twitching. Yesterday I had to figure out how to keep her happy when I was moving around, she kept crying, and following me and sounded just bored. I try picking her up but that only keeps her quiet for so long. I can  extended quiet time by showing her what is in the fridge or pantry. Like I said that only buys me an extra minute of curiosity. So I then placed her in a green bucket and proceeded to continue my tasks. She quietly sits as I carry her around in a bucket, no complaints. In fact she even falls asleep in it while I move about. Put a blanket in it and BAM! Worlds comfiest cat bed. Plus she looks fucking adorable, doesn't hurt.

Also the other day I visited my mom's classroom. I realized I look old enough to have a child in there. However when I go to dinner I do not look old enough to get a beer. Seriously waiter walks towards me with a beer takes one look at me and turns to this older couple a table away and says "Did either of you order a beer?" I raise my hand and say nope that's mine.

You may be wondering why the title is 'Open Condom Store'.
 That's because this next song is the shit. 
It is actually called 'Gangnam Style' but it sounds like Open Condom Store.
 And it has got some of the sickest dance moves of 2012!
 Plus this song is catchy as hell. 





No comments:

Post a Comment