Friday, September 21, 2012

If I was a Rich Girl...

If I was a rich girl
Na na na na nananana naaaa 
then I'd have all the money in the world if I was a wealthy girl. 

I'll tell you what I would do if I was a wealthy girl. Some really cool shit would happen. 

Well at least I think it would be. FUCKING AWESOME! 
In reality I would pay off my school loans. Probably get a nice house a good car and maybe give my dad a John Deere Tractor. That is right I'm looking after you pops. 

Once again I worked out this morning. However it was a shorter workout than yesterday because I am quite sore today. My workout was significantly shorter than yesterday. My cardio was 10 minutes shorter because my legs ached and my ab workout BURNED. Every crunch was painful. Don't worry I'm tough and I will keep this up and have that killer body I like having. Boo YA! 

Going to Allison's Beach House tomorrow. It should be a nice drunken time before school starts.
This blog feels like a stinker...I'm sorry readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment