Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lazy-Productive Day!

Today was an oddly lazy but productive day.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* Time 8:30am
I wake up early for someone who doesn't have to do anything. Not only did I wake up early I went to the gym! WHOA! Motivation (or boredom). I ended up doing over three miles on the elliptical, some upper & lower body workout, and abs. There is a few things I recently discovered.

  1. My cardio shape isn't bad. It could be better but I didn't feel like dying. 
  2. My upper body strength is far superiour than what it used to be.
  3. I greatly overestimated the strength of my abs. In the magical lyrics of "My Band" by D-12
    • "50 told me to sit ups to get buff, did two and a half and couldn't get up"
Then at 1:00 was my first Hot Tub Club Meeting. We tried holding the meeting in a hot tub. Then we realized shit wasn't going to get done in the tub. 

After that I bought books- wasn't bad. $160 bucks. Two bird books were $30 each. But this one dumb ass genetics book was $105! It is the thinnest book. If it was going to be that expensive it could at least be hard bound. 

Now I'm sitting on the couch watching Jumanji! Yay

No comments:

Post a Comment