Monday, September 17, 2012

New Hairdo!

Oh Shit, this came off...

Seems like it really wasn't supposed to. It did in fact get removed today. And as nervous as I was, it was liberating. There is something about long hair that becomes a safety net. Long hair for me is the safe choice. When I get nervous I start playing with it and braiding it. My hair gets to the length of Cousin It and it becomes time to remove the growth. Or as I like to put it 'Nipple Covering' length. Hey if I can go topless with the ladies unable to be seen it might be time to get a hair cut. Not that cut it just for that reason... I feel like I just weirded everyone out. 

Anyways I'm making people frustrated on facebook because I haven't posted a picture yet. However I feel like my blog readers deserve the first looksie! I actually really like it. I would NEVER of been so bold in high school. Which is why I think I love it even more. Who gives a flying fuck about what anyone thinks. Not this new adorable hair cut gal. The biggest difference to me is that whenever I touch my hair it is like sitting in a chair. I swear this comparison makes sense let it marinate!You think that the chair your are about to sit in is at regular height. However unbeknownst to you it is in fact closer to the ground than you realized. As you sit and fall past that regular chair height you get that SHIT I'm falling feeling, till your butt hits the seat. Same thing I'm expecting Long Hair and BAM! Hair is actually short. I hope that made sense. I felt rather clever coming up with it. So here you go readers my new trendy do! 14inches removed! 


Please feel free to comment on how sexy I am now. Or since Arizona Josh is STILL my only follower maybe you  the reader could follow my blog and then tell me how AMAZING I look. 

1 comment: