Monday, September 24, 2012

Goals for the Term

Happy First Day of the Last Year I Will Be In College (I hope)! Well technically I do not start school today because I get Mondays and Fridays off!

So today in order to be productive I was going to workout. However my muscles still ache. My calves hurt from walking on the beach, my joints hurt from walking on the beach. My abs still ache from my workout on Friday. My plan for the day is to buy a planner, print out things for classes tomorrow, and be a lazy ass all day!

I think I need to set goals for myself for this year and maybe if I share it with you crazy kids, maybe I'll follow up with it! I want to set lots of little goals but I'm not sure if it would be too many for you guys to remember and keep up with. Since this was a Facebook inspired blog I should set a Facebook related goal. Since I have returned to the land of social networking I want to make sure I don't get too carried away. Because lets face it, if I get carried away again I will just have to deactivate it...again.

Facebook: Only to be accessed after classes on Tuesday (5:20), Wednesday (3:00), Thursday (5:20). Since I do not have classes on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or Monday I have yet to decide how to limit facebook.

Workout: I have workout classes Tuesday and Thursday. But I think Monday's and Fridays need to be more productive (as well as the weekends) I want to wake  up early to get to the gym. Work on toning up my body.

I want to be more like Vera DeMilo
If you haven't seen the Vera DeMilo workout video you are in need to work on your personal self. 


No comments:

Post a Comment