Sunday, September 30, 2012

Some Sexy Animals?

Now I just feel plain quirky. Maybe I have really lost it this time. I was laughing the entire time I was completing this blog. It is just so stupid! But gotta entertain myself you know! 
Hopefully you find it equally amusing. 

1. What a Ladies man. Betcha this is actually a female... What a Ladies Lesbian. 


2. I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt too sexy it hurts. This pigeon owns the runway.
Maybe if you are lucky this fine avian species with flash you its cloaca. *Bird Joke*

3. Is this a little too Titanic for you?

4. I found this picture adorable. I fear the fuzzy. Because it's so ADORABLE I MIGHT DIE!

5. I'm Batman. I feel like this Batdog's Secret identity will not be as much as a womanizer as Bruce Wayne. Usually snorting is not a very sexy trait.  


Maybe I'm just running out of ideas. I promise there will be no more Some Sexy Blogs. Because I feel like it can only go down hill from here. I hope my quirkiness lives up to your expectations. If I fall short from your expectations then eh, you shove it where the sun doesn't shine!




No comments:

Post a Comment