Sunday, September 23, 2012

Nice Guys

First night at the Peacock-cock-cock-cock *Katy Perry Song*. To let you fully understand what I am talking about here is a fucking hilarious video. Gotta LOVE Steve Kardynal in a bikini!
Anyways! I didn't drink very much, I would say I could drive. (But I walked so it doesn't matter). There I was dancing on the floor and this guy comes up to me.

Stoner Looking Guy: Hey would you like to dance
Me: No, but thank you so much for asking!
Stoner Looking Guy: Of Course! What kind of guy doesn't. You're really pretty and I really like your hair.

Ego Boost! +10xp! LEVEL UP! I felt bad but honestly I didn't want to dance with anyone. He was very sweet about it. I probably should of talked to him more or blah blah blah. I didn't judge him based on his appearance all the way, he just looked like a guy who loved his ganja. I said no because fuck I wanted to dance by myself. I probably need to be nicer to guys who hit on me. 

I went to the coast this weekend with the roommates. We pretty much saw the coast, watched a surfing competition (I had no idea how the hell it works) and watched movies. Tomorrow is the first day of classes but luckily for me I do not have classes scheduled on Monday OR Friday. 
That means I can get drunk twice as often! 
Just kidding, I can study for four days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment