Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The End is Near!

First day of School! I felt fabulous darling! All dolled up and pretty! Not! I was in sweats! Because I had to be up at 5:50am and I had a work out class after my four hour lab. I proudly wore my sweatsedo (sweats + tuxedo= Sweatsedo)! It wasn't a bad day at all. Tuesdays I have 9 hours of class. I think this term is going to be a challenge. Lets hope I can be just complete another complicated term.

I feel like I'm NEVER going to graduate college. I have:

  • Field Sampling F&W
  • Exploratory Internship
  • Problem Solving in F&W
  • Effective Communication in F&W
  • Writing Intensive
  • Intro to statistical methods
  • Wildlife Behavior
  • Habitats and Ecosystems 
  • Mammal Conservation and Management
  • Two Human Dimensions courses 
  • Biology of something dumb
If you didn't know that is 37 credits left. Which means a few things. Dad pay attention because I have officially calculated my graduation date. I have a 98% chance of walking at the end of Spring Term. However, that does not mean I would be completed with school until Summer 2013 or Fall 2013. I just have to take about 13 credits a term. And pass all of them... Phew. I'm going to be a 5 Year One Term College Student. 

DON'T HOLD ME TO THIS DAD! YOU CAN RETIRE IN AT LEAST TWO YEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment