Monday, April 1, 2013

Facing Responsibilities

Spring Term starts today. One big ass term is in my way.

Well I think that is great advice...


It didn't seem to solve any of my problems. 
WHERE ARE YOU INSTANT GRATIFICATION?!
*Note this is not planking!*

Anyways since I'm trying to complete my college degree I've got a full term of 16 credits. I've never been able to do it but if I want to graduate in the Summer it is a must. So unfortunately I can't ignore my responsibilities. I'm just going to have to work my hardest ever! I should probably start now by putting my clothes away. I got here yesterday, my clothes are still right by the door. And there is no food in my fridge, I should probably go shopping... I really shouldn't be an adult. Who put me in charge of my life?! I obviously am not ready to even put my pants on in the morning. I'll just walk around in my thankfully adorable underwear. Lets face it, since I'm not an adult I wouldn't have any clean so I'd walk around in my still thankfully adorable Wonder Woman Bikini. Hmmmm, I wonder...


Nope didn't help. I'm just cold and more naked. 
I'm feeling a little quirky if you couldn't tell. Ignoring responsibility has never been so fun!


I should probably stop now.


Oh P.S. April Fools Sucks Monkey Butt

No comments:

Post a Comment