Thursday, May 31, 2012

Studying is Super Boring

Day 112, Chiropractor Day!

So after a couple of lovely adjustments-*crack crack crack*- my chiropractor said I was making progress but he is still worried about my lower back and suggests that I get two more additional massages and that I make an appointment with an acupuncture person! Scary! Well I have loosened up my muscles, adjustments were actually possible. I no longer have 2 rotated vertebrate, I'm down to one rotated! Yay! My pelvis is still rotated and I still have too much tension in most of my muscles. But hooray for slight improvements!

I'm having a  hard time studying though, the library is less than comfortable but bed it too comfortable. I wish I could find that balance. Maybe I just need more sleep, or maybe I just need a healthy back!

If you do not know about My Drunk Kitchen, I feel sad for you. Hanna Hart is the coolest chef ever and I always have fun with watch her. She is so funny and punny. I suggest you check her out for drunken cooking tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment