Monday, February 27, 2012

Abandoning My Psychic Career

Day 18, VICTORIA'S SPECTACULAR OSCAR REVIEW! To the Males who don't give a rats ass about this. I apologize for boring you. Just be glad that the Oscars is the only award show which I actually watch. It has been a huge dream of mine to hold an Oscar Party. Where we all get dressed up in formal attire and have a smashing good time! But alas, no one wants to do that. Anyways Rachel and I wrote down all of the sections and our Oscar Predictions. We did alright here is our results! These are our correct answers. Unfortunately we got over half of them wrong. Who knew Hugo was going to be such a big movie?! I feel slightly ripped off. Oh, and not preforming the song Man or Muppet, disappointing.

Myself: (8)
Actress: Meryl Streep
Directing: The Artist
Supporting Actress: Octavia Spencer
Costume Design: The Artist
Film Editing: Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Score: The Artist
Song: Man or Muppet
Animated Short: The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore

Rachel: (5)
Supporting Actor: Christopher Plummer
Supporting Actress: Octavia Spencer
Score: The Artist
Song: Man or Muppet
Original Screenplay: Midnight in Paris

We were only 100% sure on Man or Muppet. There was no way it could lose to Rio. Even though I have not seen The Artist, I am not surprised that it won so many awards. Takes talent to win an acting award without speaking in a film.

I almost had Skateboarding Cowboy John Lennon today. Almost. I took the picture, but he was too quick and I got a blurry photo of stairs. Alas, I will just have to bring a super awesome camera to take his picture and be Level 10 Creeper.

Time for a switch up. Time for Today's Handsome.
Don't be surprised I picked a man 28 years older than me.
Look how sexy he is, gotta love Clooney!

No comments:

Post a Comment