Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Ghosts of High School Past

We've got a dozen Facebook free days here. I think celebratory donuts! YEAH! Lets all get fat and eat donuts!

Right now I am experiencing one of those awkward moments. For those of you whose high school career is in the past you should understand unless you liked high school. So walked into my regular area of the library and sat down at my regular table and began my regular tasks. Look up, and discovered I just made eye contact with someone I really disliked from high school. Now obviously this person feels the same way. We awkwardly pretend the other doesn't exist and continue with our business. Unless this person actually doesn't remember me. I honestly don't remember many from my graduating class or high school. But, this person was and probably still is a jerk. I guess I really don't care, but I can't say that I wouldn't be happy if this person disappeared forever! (I don't mean death, I mean out of sight out of mind!)

I've found it hard to focus on studying recently. My LAST midterm is on Thursday and I am excited to finally not be tested! I have been testing for 5 weeks straight! B, D, A, True, False, Short answer, Essay! AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH! I find out my Scuba final score tomorrow. I probably passed and will be certified. BooYah!
*Mini Retraction from 'Lackadaisical Day'. Apparently roommate found a job on Thursday. I know you don't read this, but I feel like you deserve a mental apology.

ADORABLE!
 IT'S SO FLUFFY! I'M GONNA DIE!
I want to pick up this cat and baby talk to it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment