Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I put the 'J' in Magic

Six is the magic number! I also am ashamed to admit, I tried to spell magic with a 'J'...twice. Today is going to be a brainy day. Being dyslexic, I always mix up 'brain' and 'Brian'. In order for me to not make a fool of myself whenever I spell brain I have to say BRIan and brAIN so I won't put the 'I' in the wrong spot and mess it up. Now you know a Victoria FUN FACT!

Early bloggity blog today because I am leaving for my Scuba Field Trip! We will be up at Mike's Resort finishing up our certification and there will be No Internet Access!*gasp* So that means no bloggity blog tomorrow. I don't get to celebrate my first week of being facebook free! Oh well, that means day 8 will mean that much more.


Since I need to leave in two hours, I should stop procrastinating by writing. 
Time for ADORABLE! I want to pet a kitty belly!



No comments:

Post a Comment