Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Donate To These Funds Today!

Thirteen days of not logging onto Facebook! It's almost a distant memory, I accidentally went to the website today. I've noticed something though, I'm no longer typing in 'F' and then hitting enter. I'm actually typing in Facebook, which means getting rid of the shortcut! Eventually Facebook won't even be in my vocabulary!

I watched The Help last night. I very much enjoyed it. I think it will be on the purchase list. I suggest it :) It is sickening that people used to act that way. Not letting your maid use the restroom because she is of different race?! People are assholes. Technically in the US. racial issues are no longer an issue. However, treatment towards gays and lesbians are kind of the new equality problem. History repeats itself. Differently of course. Ok enough political poop.

I feel like I've been a very angry person lately. Frustrated, short temper, cranky. I'm not a very fun student to be around sometimes. I think I will start a fundraising event called 'Victoria needs a massage but can't afford it'. There will also be a subtitle that says 'First World Problems' Please let me know if you are interested in contributing! You know what I will just make an advertisement for you guys. I will graciously accept donations. As a college student I believe that I deserve a massage every term near finals. This shit can get real tense! I also will open a 'Feed Victoria Fund' because during dead and finals week I live in the library and they won't give me my own kitchen to cook in.





I feel like I'm going to hell now. Oh wait, I'm already going there. 
Have a lovely day readers. 
I am the adorable of today. Did you see me and my cat?! 
Kitty Cuddle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment