Monday, February 13, 2012

Cowboy John Lennon

Day 4, go me! I just watched one of the newer episodes of the Simpsons called the 'DOH'-cial Network'. Basically summed up my feelings on the Facebook matter. I'd post the link here but in a few weeks it would just be expired. In other anti-Facebook news, my brother Nathaniel and maybe my friend Brandon decided delete their Facebooks, I AM A TRENDSETTER! Eh, probably not. Zuckerburg will still own most of the souls on earth. Still, I inspired others to return to life without social networking!

Did you know John Lennon is still alive? Well a college student that looks like him, except he is a cowboy. I think he is at least. He sports a cowboy hat. Long live Cowboy John Lennon! I'll try to snap a picture at some point, I don't see him very often. This could be his other life in which he is in a country band! Bonus points if anyone can create a Country Band name for this Cowboy John Lennon!

I can't wait for tomorrow. It will be Diatribe Tuesday. Well, any day gets to be diatribe day but tomorrow is Valentines Day Anna Howard Shaw Day. 30 Rock watchers please LOL accordingly.

Instead of an adorable cat I am going to switch this shit up! WHOA! I'm unpredictable! 
Here is a song I recently decided I like to listen to.
Train-Drive By


Nah, I changed my mind. Here is the adorable cat. I switch-up my switch-ups.

1 comment:

  1. Just a shy guy looking for a 2 ply Hefty bag to hold my love. . .

    Deep lyrics.

    ReplyDelete