Sunday, February 12, 2012

Studying Makes Everything Boring.

Day 3 FF! Yeah! Facebook login attempts are still happening but not happening as often.

Today I studied the from 11-5, so I'm a tiny bit tired. My face-face socialization was not really social today but I was still around certain people. I hope it still counts in the long run. Conversation doesn't really happen on the quiet area of the library. I was with Rachel*, Erica (by the way yummy dinner last night!), and Amber for most of the day. But nothing interesting happened so all of this is boring.
*For all you readers out there it can be assumed that Rachel (My roommate of 3 years and BFF) is with me all the time. Minus sleeping, showering and other activities that a person should do without a friend next to them. 


This week I am going to complete my Scuba Certification by diving in the Puget Sound. This is my thought on the matter: It is going to be Freeeezing! More thoughts & experiences on that later.

I really have nothing to say. I guess this is the 'uneventful' portion of the blog.
 Well it's that time where I post and adorable cat. Internet would be nothing with out adorable cats. 
Nothing more adorable is a kitten in a hoodie.


No comments:

Post a Comment