Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Warning: I Just Boarded the Crazy Train

Day 19, Let us all welcome Shawna to my Bloggity Blog. I hope you find me just as amusing and weird when we were working together at Wildlife Images.

Today was the kind of day where...

If you spoke to me in any tone I would respond with 
'FUCK YOU, WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM'  
If you even looked at me, I would respond with 
'GOD LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE'
I just jumped from cranky to the crazy train. Beware to all. 
I'm full blown bitch today.


RRRRRAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEEE

To those of you who are wondering 'Oh poor Victoria! Why are you feeling that way?'

In my mom's terms ' I'm not Pregnant'. 
I'm currently eating brownie battery and I really want McDonald's.

Awwww...Now I'm going to cry! Look how sweet!
...I hate hormones. Can I have it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment