Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Title Fit For A Lame Blog.

Day 16. For some reason being Facebook free has felt rather difficult. Not that I attempt to go to the website. But meeting people in person is so hard! People aren't as willing to be free of the Zuckerburg tryanny.

What should I write about today? I am not really quite sure. It must be a lazy Saturday. I have nothing to say. I'm bored! How am I supposed to shine?! My room needs to be cleaned...

Before

I didn't get very far. I got frustrated tired and hungry.

After
Maybe I'll finish someday, when I have to move out...


Sorry for a lame bloggity blog today. Hopefully tomorrow I will be spewing with brilliant ideas!
 And all of your brains will just explode in awe!
Anyways, here is the cute I can't post on Facebook!
A Crow playing soccer!?! SWEET!


1 comment:

  1. You're not lame, the crow is awesome, yes Rob needs the t-shirt but so do Joe and Nathaniel, conga-rats on the SCUBA cert, and way better path in the bedroom! Did I miss anything? Oh yeah...where's the paypal button?
    Fondly, lkz

    ReplyDelete