Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day

Day 20! Happy Leap Day! Nothing Counts Today! The next leap day I will be 26...whoa...


Firstly I would like to apologize for yesterdays crazy. I would of tried to make it amusing, but nothing was amusing about yesterday. imagine I looked like the Crazy Cat Lady from The Simpsons. Mom, don't be surprised when I literally become this crazy lady. It is inevitable. Maybe, just maybe, you will be a grand-cat-mother. Sounds like a dream come true right! RIGHT! I feel like I need a name for bitch me so that when ever I'm in a screw you mood I can be like 'Hey Bianca here' and you'd know- Victoria is a bitch today. 

So yesterday in math recitation I was wondering if my Math T.A. would say anything! And she did! It was less awkward than I thought. That is the end of that story, sorry it was very anti-climatic.

I feel like today is a Victoria Fun Fact Day because I know people want to know all of my quirks.
  • Sometimes when I am walking on campus and passing people, I pretend I'm a race car driver and make car noises in my head. VRRRRRROOOOOOMMMMMMM

Is that quirky or crazy? I seem to really be walking that fine line recently. The question is, which side will I fall on at the end of the day? Pray it is quirky for all mankind. 

It may be the kid in me. Or it may be the nerd in me.
 The kid in me screams, OH MY GOSH I WANT A POKEMON!
The adult in me screams, OH MY GOSH I WANT A KITTY AND A POKEMON!
Whatever you call it, this kitty is adorable.
Kittychu





No comments:

Post a Comment