Sunday, February 26, 2012

SUNDAY FUNDAY!

Day 17, SUNDAY FUNDAY!

For some reason I wanted to do a Vlog Blog. However I don't know how to do that OR edit a video. I was also going to drunkenly blog last night but there was one issue, I wasn't drunk. I figured my tolerance would of gone to poop since I haven't consumed in quite a while. Apparently 2.5 shots for rum does nothing for me. So no questionings of 'should I do this' just, can we go home now.

Going to the bars can be super awkward. Sleazy drunken college boys, sleazy drunken older men who still think they can party in a college setting, and college  professors and T.A.s. I've experienced a whole bunch of awkward at the bars, but seeing my current math T.A. completely wasted was 100% weird. Now she knows who I am, she knows everyone in her recitation classes. Plus I've been into her office hours a few time. I wonder if she is going to say anything on Tuesday during recitation. The class that I am in is usually taken by freshman and sophomores, not super juniors.  I doubt she'd expect to see someone from her recitation there... Should I ask her if she had fun on Saturday Night?

Oh and Mom, rent Moneyball for Dad. He is a sucker for a good baseball movie. There really isn't much baseball involved but its still a baseball movie. He will whine and complain about having to watch a movie but ultimately he will enjoy the theme. Which is Baseball. For those of you who don't know my father, he says there is no such thing as a bad baseball movie. If anyone can think of one I'd be more than excited to prove him wrong. I'm thinking Airbud: Seventh Inning Fetch.

If you can't tell by now, I appriciate fuzzy or feathery cute things. It's a weakness.
A Bobkitty and a fawn! ADORRRAAABBBLLLEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment