Friday, February 24, 2012

Matching Underwear and Jumping Cats

Day 15. Not as exciting as a fortnight, but successful nonetheless.

In a conversation with my mom last night she said she found me rather amusing and passed on this link to others. Welcome to my inner mind new readers. This may be too quirky for your gentle soul. I tend to ask the hard hitting questions. Like why does wearing matching underwear automatically increase the chances that it will be a great day? My suggestion for you during the reading this bloggity blog is to do it in a onesie*. Not only will you be warm and comfortable, you will be pretty damn stylish as well. Also, I'm going to pre-apologize for spewing crazy like molten lava later in the future.
*If you do not own a onesie I feel sad for your life. You should go out now and purchase one now.

Here's a random. The next time I'm intoxicated, I will think to myself  'Would I do this if I were sober?' Now don't get the wrong idea. I'm quite a responsible drinker. But there are some past drunken mistakes that could of been solved by- Nope, wouldn't do this sober, shouldn't do it hammered. I'm going out Saturday Night, maybe I'll booze blog...maybe


I now must write a scientific peer review journal about hearing loss in False Killer Whales by using echolocation. This assignment sucks. I really just want to get it over with. Basically I'm using someones information that I know nothing about and writing a paper.

Also a shout out to Arizona-Josh, he says he likes reading my bloggity blog. 

 I was looking for 'Jumping Cats' for today's adorable. 
But I found this and I want. 
It's so dorky. 
It's so ME! 
Someone, make it happen. Consider it another fundraiser. 
Keep Victoria Clothed. 
(and for some reason I feel like my uncle Rob needs this shirt)

No comments:

Post a Comment