Friday, February 17, 2012

Why Can't Melons Marry?

COWBOY JOHN LENNON SKATEBOARDS! I tried to take a picture but alas, he threw his board down and rolled off into the fog. He is usually leaving the library as I get there so I will have to create some sort of secret operation to snap a picture of this kid. Is this considered stalking? I'm not following him or anything, I'm just happening to be at a place where  Skateboarding-Cowboy John Lennon is. This is becoming quite the story. Actually happened after I posted the bloggity blog on Wednesday. So this is not a Friday event.

So I obviously am back from my scuba open water certification over at Mikes Resort in Washington. The water was so god damn cold. 43 Degrees! I froze. Four times. I'm glad it's done with. It was a rough trip for me. Not going to lie, I super struggled. The drive to Washington 5 hours and Rachel and I were singing along to all of the songs. On the way back I had to drop Rachel off so she could attend her sister's wedding, while I drove to McMinville and hung out with my best friend from high school-LINDSAY! (Thank you for dinner and a beer my dear!)

I feel like this writing makes no sense. I must be crazy tired from a 10 hour drive, 4 dives and exhaustion. 

I heard a cute Joke today. Why can't melons get married. 
Because they Cantaloupe. Bahahaha!
 ADORABLE Sink CATS 

No comments:

Post a Comment