Sunday, February 19, 2012

Important Life Questions and a Possible Screen Play


Day ten! Because of procrastination Saturday I have to do a shit ton of work today. LAAAAMMMEEEE! I should get out of bed, but I am waiting for Rachel to get back from Hillsburrito. I need a study buddy to be motivated.

So does Homer Simpson have a beard or is it just stubble? Please some one let me know your opinion. Because I am super curious. I suppose it looks like stubble but sometimes it looks, more stubbly or more beard like.
How can you love someone but not like them?
And why does cheese taste so good with popcorn?!
So many life questions!


One thing I've noticed though is that other websites are taking over Facebook. Perez Hilton, Like A Little, The Dirty* and of course Bloggity Blog.*(horrible, awful, terrible. I'm ashamed for checking it regularly. Nik Ritche is a terrible person. But I do have to admit, he tries to get people to quit drugs and partying...I think. And his standards for women; blonde, big fake boobs, good inner thigh gap, and no fat)


 However I am still meeting more people in person! I had ice cream with Partial Boyfriend Josh yesterday. In Facebook days, I would of just opened up chat on but nope. Face to face communication for the win!

Being the library kind of sucks today. It is noisy, and these blonde bimbos next to me are apparently studying partying. Congrats about doinking that frat boy. I bet he wrote a little journal about your sexual experience and you will be forever remembered as line number 100. Because of that monumental number your name might be remembered. (Feel bad for number 27!) So romantic, sounds like a dream come true! Lets get the paperwork moving on this. Anybody want to write a screenplay? I feel like the title should be The Hundredth Lay. National Lampoon are you interested? Catchy, Funny, I smell Oscars.

How effin' adorable is this. Look at those eyes. I <3 Cougar Babies! 
You can tell they are curious.



No comments:

Post a Comment