Thursday, February 23, 2012

One Fortnight Celebration!

One Fortnight! WOOT! Yes! I got to use fortnight in everyday life!

I studied for 9 hours yesterday. I have a midterm today and I feel less than prepared for it with no focus. I am quite stressed and unhappy with this. I don't like being unprepared. I also had a huge urge to go to Facebook. I just felt like chatting with someone.

As of yesterday I am officially Scuba Certified :) Now I can go whenever I want, but if the water is under 50 degrees I think I'll pass on the opportunity. Scratch that under 60! I am also done with midterms for the term! Yay! This last one could of one better but, I did the almost best that I could. There was word that I couldn't remember. I know it started with 'Re' but I couldn't remember the whole world! Reintroduction, reinstate, replace, resistance! ARGH! I just completely blanked.

I think I may go pottery painting tomorrow. I haven't been in about a year which makes me sad. It is time to be creative. I'll paint something and share it with all of you :)

I don't have much to say today. It might be due to all of the studying my brain is fried, to extra crispy!

CUTENESS. If I couldn't get a big dog i'd get a Corgi!

No comments:

Post a Comment