Saturday, February 11, 2012

Onezie Dinner Parties!

Day Two Facebook-Free! I deserve an award! I will gladly accept cookies for this special occasion. Because I am FF (Facebook-Free) blog postings will most likely be every day. Due to lack of something pointless to do.

As a FF goal I really would like to meet up with one friend a day in person and actually talk and catch up! So far I am two for two! Friday afternoon I drove to Newport and had lunch with Heather. Which was sarcastically wonderful. I wish we could of spent more time together, but she has this thing called a...gob..jawb..job. Whatever that is!

Today I met up with my friend Molly who has been M.I.A. for the last 6 months. She has been FF  for over a year now and swears I will love it! Nothing to weigh me down. I'll take your word for it Molly (36 hours since last being on Facebook. I just need one more hit then I'll quit I swear!)

TMNT Bitches!
Tonight- Onezie Pajama Dinner Party. I'm going to ROCK my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Onezie. Be Jealous! Erica will be cooking for us, some rigatoni dish. Not really sure. Super excited because we get to play Quelf*! Those of you who do not know what Quelf, you are missing out BIG TIME! Not for the shy. Wild and Crazy antics that can get you posted on the quote board- "Pick your nose today, fly tomorrow"- Rachel Steele. 
*(Note: for you dirty minded people its not related whatsoever to a queef. However, we do call it that on occasion)


Before I forget, here is the adorable cat photo I can't post on FB. However this picture is of my adorable cat.  
Yeah, it's probably unfair to all of the other cats who applied to this adorable cat spot. What can I say. I made a biased decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment