Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lackadaisical Day

Day 9. For some reason last night was really hard not to go to facebook. I was just so bored. Still facebook free! I seem to be unable to peel myself out of bed. Just so sleepy and stiff. I've got a final on Monday and a midterm on Thursday and I want to do nothing! I could sleep all day but I probably need all the time I can get. My scuba final shouldn't be very hard if I review properly. I need motivation!

I apologize, I don't feel witty today. I feel very lackadaisical. Whoa! Big word! It is kind of funny how many big words you actually know. They just kind of pop up every now and then.Word.

But very quickly I need to rant.To my two irresponsible underage roommates. Make your own food. Clean up your own dishes. Get a job. Pay rent. If you can't afford rent because you keep buying drugs and alcohol. I will kick you out. You wonder why you aren't doing well in school but party and get high every night and make statements like 'I don't study on these days'. Grow up dumb bitches. That was a cranky bitch moment and I apologize. I feel better now.

 I want an ice cream cone, I feel my heart beat in my foot...Yup it is a slow day.
 Here Cat. 
Nap time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment