Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Accepting the Fate of the Presidential Election

By now all of you know that Obama was re-elected as our nations president. Here are my feelings on the matter.

Yesterday I was sporting a fever of a solid 99 degrees a little delirious. Just ask my Mom and Rachel. I'm not really into politics but for some reason I started crying because I thought Mitt Romney was going to win. I would also like to follow that statement by I cried because I realized we had sour cream and I cried because I realized I was talking to myself...yeah super sound mind here.

Vote Winners- Stop saying THANK GOD. Romney couldn't of done any damage to the US. He Couldn't of, Get over it.

Vote Losers- Stop saying that Obama is going to ruin our nation. He isn't. In 4 more years we will have another republican president. Get over it.

Non-Voters- Shut up you have NOTHING to add to any conversation. Get over it.

I did vote for Barack Obama. However even though I disagreed with some of Mitt Romney's views, even if he were to of been elected it would not be the end of America. Nor is Obama going to destroy america. I think that everyone needs to lighten up. Stop bringing such negativity to the world and accept the fact that this man will be president for four more years. I would not want to have the job that these  men run for and I commend them for dealing with the worlds most difficult job where there is no unanimously happy people.

Even if Romney was elected I would accept it and hope for the best. Can't we just all be adults and  not be little whiney bitches?

I'm still sporting fever today. I've been in bed for over 24 hours. So cruddy.



No comments:

Post a Comment