Sunday, November 25, 2012

Just Two Weeks

Wahhhh! The end of Thanksgiving Break and I did diddly squat. 

I have to leave early tomorrow because I have to memorize scientific names and work on my presentation. Fuuuucckkk. I'm so tired of school. Only two weeks till I'm free from this mind prison. I just want to end this portion of my life. Sorry I've been complaining about it but I just feel like college needs to end. 

Unfortunatley that also means I need to head back to school, and leave my precious poopsie kins behind. I wish I could bring my kitty up to school with me but lets face it I just can't house a cat in an apartment. She would be noisy and destroy things. But I will get to have her cat hugs again in two weeks!

Just two weeks, 14 days, a fortnight...
That seems like such a short amount of time and yet it will take FOREVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment