Friday, November 30, 2012

Tom Hanks is Awesome

I almost had 500 pageviews for this month. Makes me very upset that this goal will probably not be reached literally needed like 10 more page views for the day and then  my all time would be out of a possible 1,000! A girl can dream about better statistics right?!

Currently I am trying to study for my only final
BIRDS
And I am all out of focus and drive. Thank god this is my only final. I think if I had two more I would be more focused, because I'd have to be. I now have 5 days to memorize everything. I think it is very possible. Closer to crunch time I think a little more panic will be noticeable.

I would like to change the subject to Tom Hanks because he is just so freaking cool.
 I like how he just seems to be a regular guy who is himself all the time and not wrapped up on Hollywood Crap. 

If you can't see the image well enough that is Tom Hanks taping his Emmy to his car. I don't know I wish I could describe how awesome he his without using awesome. It's like trying to describe Salt without using the world salt (if you can describe salt with out using the word please let me know how the hell you did that!)


Funny of the day!I really love this video.
I've probably watched it at least 10 times. SEXY HANDS SEXY FEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment